Developed Exclusively for the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar
and General Conference of Grand Chapters
- Program specially designed for members of the Grand Encampment
of Knights Templar and the General Conference of Grand Chapters, Holy Roval Arch Masons of the United States and Bahamas, Incorporated, Prince Hall Affiliation.
- Establishes a group life insurance policy for members and a life insurance benefit to the member’s family and loved ones.
- Simplified issue (only 6 questions for eligibility) with all proceeds payable on tax-free basis.
- Opened to all members up to age 75 with age-based breakdown
- Face amount $45,000 on Simplified Issue basis with following breakdown
- *A) $40,000 to members familv, $1,500 to administrators, $3,500 to Organization
- **B) Members over 65 will receive enhanced payout of $1,000 from Benevolent Fund
- Malcolm Douglas and Associates, Inc. Will handle all operational on behalf of the organization in accordance with all HIPPA, privacy and state insurance laws.
Leave a Legacy of Benevolence… and Contentment
- *A) This will be derived from $3500 Organization Fund
- **B) Premium and Benefits for your organization will be determined after a fulv completed census has been received